Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome!!

One of my favorite ways to pass the time is to browse fashion blogs. I have never done one, or anything like it, so I decided to create a personal fashion photo blog! I am quite happy about this decision and I can't wait to see this blog grow!

Today I had an interview at Charlotte Russe in the mall, so I needed to wear something that was trendy and young, but I still wanted to look somewhat professional.



 My mother got this necklace for me. When my umbilical cord was cut, there was an imprint of a five pointed star in my bellybutton. Ever since then, she called me little star :)

 The perfect summer bag!

 The interviewer, who happened to be the manager, didn't mind my tattoos!
I came up with the idea for this ring by using an old bracelet chain. The chain was too big for my wrist and would slide right off, so I wrapped it around my finger three times and ta-da!

Top: Express
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Thrifted
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

No comments:

Post a Comment